Get amazing discounts

Upto   10%   off.



General travel information

How do I request an early booking ticket?

Since travel policies regarding early booking you will get certain percent discounts, please call the travel free travel directly prior to your ticket booking to make any necessary arrangements. Direct travel free travels phone numbers can be found on your confirmation email or on the travel information page.

Can I reserve more than one ticket at a time when I book online? Yes, you can book up to nine tickets at a time. Please see the list of toll-free numbers +977 01-5365553 to contact in your country if you wish to order ten or more tickets.

What is your policy regarding cancellation?

The following cancellation fees will apply:

General cancellation conditions.

According to the airlines policy, your ticket cancellation depends on your ticket booking class like the business class has certain percent charges other remaining amounts would be refundable similarly, the economy class has not fully refundable and deducted some amount. (DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL)

Valid cancellation is done by e-mail to our agency after which we confirm receipt. The date we receive your cancellation request will be the date eligible for your cancellation charge. The following cancellation fees will apply:
1. If you leave voluntarily after the start of your trip, you will not receive any refund. Even if certain services are not used by you during the journey (e.g. activity, accommodation, transport, meals, etc.), you will not be reimbursed or we are not responsible.
2. If the travel agency cancels the trip, you are entitled to a refund of all amounts paid to us. If the cancellation is due to circumstances beyond the control of the travel agency and the cancellation is covered by the travel insurance, you will not be reimbursed. You cannot claim loss of enjoyment or any other compensation for costs already incurred.
3. If you cancel your trip up to 28 days (4 weeks) before the departure of the trip, we will keep the paid advance/deposit of 20% to cover the costs we already incurred in preparing your trip. The rest of the amount (80%), if already paid to us, will be refunded as soon as possible.
4. If you cancel the trip 28 days to 14 days before departure you will lose 50% of the trip, and we will refund you 50%.
5. When you cancel 13 days to 7 days before arrival, you lose 70% of the amount, so you only get a 30% refund.
6. From 6 days before arrival, the cancellation fee is 100% and we do not make any refunds.
7. We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking your trip.



I having trouble making an online reservation. Is there a toll-free number I can for help?

In case any issues arise during the reservation process, please call the travel free travels help desk. ?Hotline/Telephone +977 01-5365553

Am I required to enter my credit/ debit card number online and online gateway payment system to book a booking Ticket? Is your booking secure?

Yes. A credit card/ debit card number is required to book a reservation online for ticket booking that accepts credit cards/debit cards and online gateway payment. For your security, any personal information such as your credit card number or phone number will be encrypted before being transmitted over the internet.




Travel insurance EX Covid-19


  • Can I cancel my booking because of health concerns?